- I abandoned a lot of books this month and I’m not sure that I’ll be re-visiting any of them. I also read a number of first paragraphs of novels and then abandoned them on the shelf. I think I am lacking patience for reading new authors at the moment.
- The Boat (Nam Le) — Read the first part of the first story. I think I will like this. Saving to read later.
- The Secret Lives of People in Love (Simon Van Booy) — I’m saving this so I always have something good to read
- Remembrance of Things Past (Proust) –dense
- The Sound and The Fury (Faulkner) –read first 20 pages or so, hard to pay attention to